Raven Black Diamond Ring, 10k yellow gold, Diamond.
*All pieces are hand carved by me, rendering each creation uniquely different and esthetically organic.
Birthstone for the month of April
Folklore, Legend, and Healing Properties:
Symbolizes brilliance, constancy, excellence, innocence, invulnerable faith, joy, life, love and purity.
Diamond is the hardest substance on earth. Only another diamond can scratch it.
In an engagement, wedding or anniversary ring, diamonds are the established symbol of marital love. The tradition began in the 15th century, when Archduke Maximilian of Austria sealed his engagement to Mary of Burgundy with a diamond ring.
- Ring - size - 6
- Centre Stone - Rose cut black diamond, 8mm round
- Metal - 10k yellow gold
- Band- 2.4mm flat, textured
- Process - Hand carved-lost wax
- One complimentary resizing (up to 2sizes up or down)
- Free insured shipping to Canada and the U.S.
*All jewelry comes beautifully packaged and ready to gift