All pieces are hand carved by me, rendering each creation uniquely different and esthetically organic.
Birthstone for the month of April
Folklore, Legend, and Healing Properties:
Symbolizes brilliance, constancy, excellence, innocence, invulnerable faith, joy, life, love and purity.
Diamond is the hardest substance on earth. Only another diamond can scratch it.
In an engagement, wedding or anniversary ring, diamonds are the established symbol of marital love. The tradition began in the 15th century, when Archduke Maximilian of Austria sealed his engagement to Mary of Burgundy with a diamond ring.
- Ring size- 6.5
- Metal - 10k yellow
- Centre stone - rough diamond, 7.6mm x 6mm approximate/organic shape
- Accent stone- black diamond- 2mm round
- Band size - 7.5mm tapered to 1.8mm
- Process - Hand carved-lost wax
- one complimentary resizing (up to 2 sizes up or down)
- free insured shipping to Canada and the U.S.
*This ring is ready to ship and comes beautifully packaged and ready to gift