Pink, blue and yellow sapphires on an organic 10K yellow gold textured shield band.
All pieces are hand carved by me, rendering each creation uniquely different and esthetically organic.
Blue is by far the most popular color for sapphires, but they can be almost any color, including yellow, green, white, colorless, pink, orange, brown, and purple. Padparadscha is the name for a rare orange-pink variety of sapphire and has a higher value than blue sapphires.
Sapphire were said to be worn by kings to protect them from harm. It was also believed that sapphires would protect the wearer from envy and attract divine favour. The gem was regarded as a symbol of truth, sincerity and constancy.
- Ring - size- 7
- Metal - 10k yellow
- Yellow sapphire - round, 3mm
- Pink sapphires - 2- oval 3.5mm x 5.5mm
- Blue sapphires- 4- round, 2.5mm
- Band size - 2.7 mm, textured
- Process - Hand carved-lost wax
- one complimentary resizing (up to 2 sizes up or down)
- free insured shipping to Canada and the U.S.
*This ring is ready to ship and comes beautifully packaged and ready to gift.