Snake Charmer ring, silver and blue topaz
All pieces are hand carved by me, rendering each creation uniquely different and esthetically organic.
Folklore, Legend, and Healing Properties:
Snakes represent fertility or a creative life force. As snakes shed their skin through sloughing, they are symbols of rebirth, transformation, immortality, and healing.
In ancient Egypt the snake came to be a symbol of kingship and appeared on the headdress of the Pharaohs,
The Sanskrit term "Kundali Shakti" translates as "Serpent Power".
Kundalini is thought to be an energy released within an individual using specific meditation techniques. It is represented symbolically as a serpent coiled at the base of the spine
- Ring size- 7
- Metal - silver
- Centre stone - blue topaz, 8mm x 6mm
- Band size - 4.5mm to 12mm at the top of ring
- Process - Hand carved-lost wax
- one complimentary resizing (up to 2 sizes up or down)
- free insured shipping to Canada and the U.S.
*This ring is ready to ship and comes beautifully packaged and ready to gift