Rough deep silver coloured rough diamond centre stone surround by a silvery white rough diamond halo on an organic 10K rose Gold Band.
All pieces are hand carved by me, rendering each creation uniquely different and esthetically organic.
Birthstone for the month of April
Folklore, Legend, and Healing Properties:
Symbolizes brilliance, constancy, excellence, innocence, invulnerable faith, joy, life, love and purity.
Diamond is the hardest substance on earth. Only another diamond can scratch it.
In an engagement, wedding or anniversary ring, diamonds are the established symbol of marital love. The tradition began in the 15th century, when Archduke Maximilian of Austria sealed his engagement to Mary of Burgundy with a diamond ring.
- Ring - size- 7.5
- Metal - 10k rose
- Centre stone - rough diamond, 5.8mm x 4.7mm approximate/organic shape
- Halo stones - rough diamond - 3-4mm approximate/organic shape
- Centre stone and halo full size- 16.5mm x15mm
- Band size - 3mm textured
- Process - Hand carved-lost wax
- one complimentary resizing (up to 2 sizes up or down)
- free insured shipping to Canada and the U.S.
*This ring is ready to ship and comes beautifully packaged and ready to gift.