Salt and pepper rough diamond slice centre stone with a halo of 12 single cut diamonds, on a 10K yellow gold textured band.
All pieces are hand carved by me, rendering each creation uniquely different and esthetically organic.
Diamond is the hardest substance on earth. Only another diamond can scratch it.
In an engagement, wedding or anniversary ring, diamonds are the established symbol of marital love. The tradition began in the 15th century, when Archduke Maximilian of Austria sealed his engagement to Mary of Burgundy with a diamond ring.
- Ring size- 8
- Metal - 10k yellow gold
- Centre stone - raw diamond, mm x mm approximate organic shape
- Band size - 1.7 mm flat, textured
- Halo- 12, 2mm single cut diamonds
- Process - Hand carved-lost wax, set in
- one complimentary resizing (up to 2 sizes up or down)
- free insured shipping to Canada and the U.S.
- certified appraisal included
*This ring is ready to ship and comes beautifully packaged and ready to gift.